PECS has an experienced and dynamic design team, with first hand experience within the control panel and electrical installation industries. We can call on a vast database of control systems as well as developing new and customised designs to suit each of our client's requirements.
PECS utilise a number of industry-standard design software programmes to produce accurate and up to date calculations and documentation. This software includes Amtech Office electrical design which we use to produce;
- Full LV designs to BS7671 including full reports and schematic wiring diagrams.
- Test and inspection certification
- LV breaker setting and discrimination
PECS use AutoCAD to produce
- Control panel schematic wiring diagrams
- Single line block diagrams
- Process and instrumentation diagrams
- Loop and final connection diagrams
- General arrangement layouts.